For a list of projects that require construction permits click here. All projects that require construction permits will require the Sugarcreek Borough Zoning Certificate. Zoning certificate application can be found by clicking here.

For a list of projects that do not require construction permits click hereSome projects may require the Borough Zoning Certificate.

It is important to check to see if you property is located in a floodplain if you are planning on any type of addition to your current structure or adding new structures. NO permit will be issued for properties located in a floodplain without a floodplain permit, which will take some time to be approved/denied. See the floodplain ordinance by clicking here. All requirements in the ordinance must be followed. To see if you are in a floodplain, click here and enter your address in the search box to bring up the flood map for your location. Also note, new manufactured homes are prohibited in floodway zones.

Zoning Officer:
Larry Moyer
Building Code Official:
PCI, Inc
Tim Keller

Septic Systems:
Sewage Enforcement Officers:
Collin Fantaskey & Brian Shorts
All communications go thru Cornplanter Township

The zoning map is available online. Click here to view full size image. Click here for interactive zoning map for all of Venango County.