Council Meeting Agenda – For printable version click here. (Printable version will display previous agenda until this page is updated – page will be updated at least 24 hours before meeting.)
Date: Wed., November 2, 2022
Place: Council Chambers
I. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
Note: There will be no hurtful or harmful speech allowed. The meeting was called to order at ________ p.m.
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (American Flag)
III. MOMENT OF SILENCE
IV. ESTABLISHMENT OF QUORUM
Mayor Charles McDaniel
V. DISTRIBUTION OF AGENDA
VI. COUNCIL CHANGES TO AGENDA
VII. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (limited to 3 minutes each)
VIII. STAFF REPORTS
- Maintenance Foreman
- Police Chief
- Administrator/Special Projects
1. Motion by __________, being duly seconded by _________ to approve Resolution No. 3 of 2022, which states the Sugarcreek Borough Police Department will contribute zero percent (0%) to their pension fund, beginning January 1, 2023. Vote ______________.
2. Motion by __________, being duly seconded by ___________ to approve and advertise the 2023 Council meetings to be held at 7:00 PM on the 1st Wednesday of each month and Planning Commission meetings to be held at 6:00 PM on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Vote ______________.
3. Motion by __________, being duly seconded by ___________ to approve and advertise the proposed 2023 Budget and that it is available for public inspection and to advertise Ordinance No. 299 of 2022, which fixes expenditures for Fiscal Year 2023 at $3,538,401.00 with a tax rate of 6.0 mills and a tax rate of 0.55 cents on each front foot assessment for street lights in Rocky Grove and Reno. Vote _____________.
- Zoning Officer
IX. COUNCIL REPORTS
X. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Motion by___________, being duly seconded by ____________ to approve the minutes of the September 7, 2022 Council meeting. Vote ____________ .
XI. FINANCIAL REPORTS
A. Motion by _____________, being duly seconded by ____________ to approve the payment of bills/issuance of checks as presented by the Treasurer. Vote ________________ .
XII. OLD BUSINESS
XIII. NEW BUSINESS
XV. BOARD OF APPEALS
XVI. EXECUTIVE SESSION
To discuss agency business which, if conducted in public, would violate a lawful privilege of information or confidentiality protected by law and any action to follow.
- Motion by ____________, being duly seconded by _____________, to adjourn the meeting at ___________ PM. Vote ___________.